Tuesday, September 30, 2014

All about me as an 18 year old in training

So this is my first entry on my first blog and I have to say I am very nervous, but at the same time, very excited! I am doing this blog for a school project and I hope that it will grow into something more, not only will it be for school and to get good grades but this will also be my online journal for me to write all my experiences about cooking. The reason I chose cooking as the theme of my blog is because I have no experience in cooking and I would love to learn how to make all these amazing meals. I am half Portuguese and I will be putting a lot of Portuguese dishes and recipes on my blog, but I am also South African and I will also be putting a lot of South African recipes on here as well. 

I hope this blog turns out to be a huge success and I look forward to meeting my followers! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi there - I also follow Sandra's blog and love seeing all her different recipes. I am Dutch (in heritage -even though we have had many generations living in the US) - growing up, our meals were lots of meat and potatoes. My family loves eating foods from many cultures so I really am looking forward to seeing some of your recipes from South Africa! (I just made Sandra's milk tartlets again yesterday - so yummy)

    ReplyDelete