Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wonderful Waffles


So since this is my first time "blogging and cooking", I thought I would try something plain and simple and what a better and easier recipe to try than waffles!!
I just love waffles and especially at breakfast time. I did cheat a little and use the box mix instead of making them from scratch, but that is a project I will tackle very, very soon! 







Okay...so as I said before, I didn't make these from scratch, I used Betty Crocker's Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix, works just as great in my opinion :)






2 Cups of Bisquick Mix
1 1/3 of Milk
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Egg



Mix all ingredients together and make sure there are not a lot of lumps in the mixture and that it is mixed well. 




Take out your fancy little waffle maker and start warming it up. Mine is very small and doesn't have a high or low setting, it's just one of those that plug in and warm up by themselves...




Hehe nothing special...anyway...back to the yummy stuff!!



 When your waffle maker is warmed up and ready, pour the mixture in the center of the square with a spoon, I use a big plastic spoon, but of course, any spoon will work.




Close the lid and let the maker do its job. Check the waffles a few times and once they are a beautiful goldish brown color, use a spatula and set them aside on a plate and get ready to make the next two :)




LOL so as you can see...the first few didn't come out so great, but the ones after that came out perfect...






Now...I don't know about you, but I love a lot of syrup on my waffles with some ice-cream or maybe even some cream, unfortunately I had non in the house, but you get the idea! ;) Many people out there may love peanut butter and jelly spread all over their waffles...everyone has their own tastes. Another yummy way I like to eat my waffles is with peanut butter and banana jam spread on it or even just sliced up bananas. Try it and see what you think! <3

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment