Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts.

So I have done Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast before, and I got the idea from my mentor's blog and decided to try it out for myself. It's something new and different and I thought it would be a very good idea. This time I added something a little different....cream cheese!
You probably think I'm crazy right now but trust me on this one haha.

Firstly, spice up some chicken breasts with salt, pepper, Chicken spice, and Garlic Powder (you can spice the chicken according to your taste). I then slit the side of the chicken breast and used a spoon to stuff and smear the cream cheese inside the chicken breast. Take some bacon strips and wrap it around each chicken breast. If you have any extra strips, then you can either wrap it around again or, as I did, use it in the roast potatoes.



Spread the chicken breasts out on a pan and place into preheated oven of 350 degrees and cook until bacon is crispy and the breast is well done.

For my side dishes, I did seasoned garlic roast potatoes and mixed vegetables
. Of course you can do a side dish of your choice, with your yummy stuffed chicken breasts.

1 comment:

  1. I have GOT to try this dish! Perhaps I should wait until my husband finishes his diet, though. :)

    ReplyDelete